Monday, March 18, 2013

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Now indeed, Elizabeth your relative has also conceived a son in her old age; and this is now the sixth month for her who was CALLED barren. For with God nothing will be impossible(Luke 1: 36,37). Folks, I don't care what name people are calling you because of your situation. I just want to assure you that there is a God in heaven who ruleth in the affairs of men. With Him nothing is impossible. He said in Jeremiah 32:27- Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me? Men might have called your case hopeless, doctors might have given up on you and loved ones could have said it is finished but GOD IS SAYING I AM JUST STARTING WITH YOU. He has done it before, He can do it again. Put your trust in Him and He will show Himself strong on your behalf. Your testimony is on the way.

No comments: